Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FALL RTW Runway 2010, Part 2: The part where Jessie dies and comes back to life.

Hello Beauties. 
Well I've been going through the collections once, twice, three times and taking screenshots of those looks that really pull at me.
Remember when I said this would be a three or four part series? That was cute of me.
It will be more like.....I don't know, I can't even count that high.
I wanted to continue showing you the collections that were all around stunning and fresh.
I have my coffee ready. I hope you're nice n' comfy. Here comes Vanessa Bruno:
I adore this look. It's kind of a utilitarian-ballerina look. I never thought a leotard could look so cozy. 

              

Bruno is really right on trend with this light-as-a-feather fabric. The models look like they're going to lift right off the runway. So many of the collections have this aerial feel to them. However, these looks seem warm (the last look? Not so much). Perfect to wear right as the air is turning crisp. 

The second show that looked really great was, of course, Band of Outsiders:



If there was ever a collection that the modern-day Zooey Glass would wear- it's this one.
It can be kind of annoying because designers shoot for her look a lot and Zooey would think it's so desperate and snobby. Either way, I need to remind myself to mix fur and plaid this season. 

When I went through the Burberry Prorsum show I was just downright smitten. I'm so glad that I don't have money because if I did then it would all be blown on this collection and I would be a very well dressed bag lady who smells of whiskey. 
I dare you to find better jackets.


                      


                    



Are you still alive? Are you dead? Or are you teetering between life and death because Burberry just kills it every time? Jesus.
All of the coats in this collection were wicked killas. And that last dress is a gorgeous, textural orgasm.
It's all okay I guess, whatever. Take it or leave it. I don't care.

That is all my heart can take for today. Seriously. I suddenly have a gray streak in my hair because this was just a very emotional experience.

1 comment:

  1. haahaha OK, you win. Burberry wins. We all win! This post is amazing!

    ReplyDelete